- SMSA can assist with catering on request, covering everything from breakfast meetings, lunches, afternoon teas and cocktail function.
- It’s simple… Just browse the catering menu and make your selection on the order form. Or, even easier… just let us know your budget and we’ll put together a package of scrumptious delights that suits! Contact us on 02 9262 7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a no-obligation quote.
- Catering orders must be received by 12:00pm on the business day before your meeting. Please provide at least 48 hours notice for weekend orders.
- Hirers are under no obligation to use SMSA’s catering service, and may provide their own catering or use a third-party if they wish.
- The level 1 kitchen includes 2 large water urns, a coffee urn, a zip hot water heater, microwave, fridge, oven and a dishwasher.
- All room hirers have free use of the kitchen or it can be reserved for exclusive use when booking the whole floor.
- Crockery may be hired at an additional daily fee.
- The foyer area is approx 155 sq m and comfortably holds approx. 80 people.
- Hirers typically use the foyer as a space for registration and refreshments.
- Use of the foyer is shared with other hirers, unless exclusive use is secured via a whole floor booking.
- Complete access to both the meeting rooms and theatre is available via lifts.
- An accessible toilet is available on the ground floor, which opens using a standard MLAK key, which can also be obtained from Reception on level 3.
- Please note: The Mitchell Theatre stage has some stairs.
- As per the Terms and Conditions, alcohol may not be sold on SMSA premises.
- Hirers may serve alcohol that they provide themselves, however they must ensure that Responsible Service of Alcohol is adhered to and servers are qualified with RSA.
- Internet access is available in all Level 1 rooms and may be accessed via wireless (Please contact Level 3 Reception on 02 9262 7300 for the connection details), or via the data points in each room indicated by red dots. Please bring your own network cable.
- The Mitchell Theatre is equiped with a full audiovisual set up including a data projector, projector screen, computer, lectern, roving microphones, lapel microphones and sound system.
- Audio-Visual equipment for the Meeting Rooms may be hired for an additional daily fee, including data projectors, TV and DVD, and a portable microphone / amp. Please indicate all equipment required on the Venue Hire Booking Form.
- We can also provide whiteboards and flipcharts on request.
These Frequently Asked Questions are provided to answer some of our most common Venue Hire enquiries, however they should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
Our Venue Hire team is ready to help with any questions not answered on this page.
Contact our Venue Hire team
on 02 9262 7300
SMSA Venue Hire Terms and Conditions
Thank you. We have already received your subscription request. Please contact us on 02 9262 7300 if you would like to update your details.