After the normal Library closure over the Christmas period, we will be commencing a Library refresh, replacing the carpet and freshly painting the walls, etc.
During this period, the Library will temporarily relocate to the Tom Keneally Centre on Level 3, which open for normal Library hours from 5 January until the Level 2 Library reopens.
We know you are all voracious readers and can’t do without your holiday reading, so for the Christmas period and until the Library re-opens on Level 2, you will be able to borrow:
- double the normal amount of normal library books;
- new books for 3 weeks instead of the normal 2 weeks;
- from the Tom Keneally Centre collection; and
- eBooks, Audiobooks and eMagazines on your PC, iPad, Tablet or (for ebooks only) e-reader 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
The main Library collection will be unavailable during the temporary relocation and upgrade period, however:
- New Books releases will be available for loan in the Tom Keneally Centre;
- Members may borrow from the Tom Keneally Centre collection; and
- eBooks, Audiobooks and eMagazines may be borrowed on your PC, iPad, Tablet or (for ebooks only) e-reader 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
The Library will reopen on Level 2 in mid to late January.